So much happens here in a week's time, it's possible to miss some of the happenings and news.
To make it easier, each Monday "The Week That Was" will be posted to give an update on what transpired.
All stories from ScarletReport.com can be accessed under the "Latest News" tab on the home page.
- Rutgers lost two more full-time assistant coaches to the NFL this week. Special teams coordinator Phil Galiano left to join Greg Schiano in Tampa Bay and running backs coach Ben Sirmans left for the St. Louis Rams.
- Offensive graduate assistant Andrew Janocko also left to join Schiano's staff.
- Rutgers issued a new series of scholarship offers this week. Coach Kyle Flood verbally offered American Heritage (Plantation, Fla.) linebacker Michael Deeb, UConn defensive end commit Ebenezer Ogundeko and tackle Sadiq Olanrewaju from Salisbury, Conn.
- Olanrewaju picked up his offer at Saturday's basketball game while on an unofficial visit. Deeb and Ogundeko each told ScarletReport.com they plan to visit Piscataway to see the program. Deeb will camp at Rutgers.
- The Scarlet Knights hosted a series of visitors this weekend, headlined by a Friday visit for Randolph (N.J.) offensive lineman Brendan Mahon.
- Dayton (Springfield, N.J.) safety commit Anthony Cioffi, Cranford (N.J.) athlete Reggie Green and incoming freshmen Ruhann Peele, J.J. Denman and Ryan Brodie visited the RAC for Senior Night.
- Red Bank Regional (Little Silver, N.J.) defensive end Garrett Sickels verbally committed to Penn State.
- Rutgers put together a solid second half and defeated St. John's 61-58 on Senior Night with a last-minute slam dunk by Dane Miller. Miller's solid performance in three games last week earned him a spot on the Big East honor roll.
- The win over St. John's, despite losing earlier in the week to Villanova, earned Rutgers (14-17, 6-12) the No. 11 seed in the conference tournament.
- The Scarlet Knights tip off tomorrow at 9 p.m. against Villanova with the winner facing South Florida and then Notre Dame.
- On the women's side of the court, the No. 19 Scarlet Knights made it to the quarterfinals with a win over Marquette before falling to Connecticut.