So much happens here in a week's time, it's possible to miss some of the happenings and news.
To make it easier, each Monday "The Week That Was" will be posted to give an update on what transpired.
All stories from ScarletReport.com can be accessed under the "Latest News" tab on the home page.
- Rutgers finished the spring strong with a scrimmage in front of 15,000 fans at High Point Solutions Stadium. In a 35-0 victory for the scarlet team, no players suffered major injuries and the Scarlet Knights expect to go into camp with the majority of the team healthy.
- Offensive lineman Taj Alexander, outside linebacker Quentin Gause and defensive end Ka'Lial Glaud took home awards for top performances this spring.
- Quarterbacks Chas Dodd and Gary Nova each performed well in the spring game, committing no turnovers, but receivers Brandon Coleman and Tim Wright stole the show with three touchdowns and 150 yards.
- Former wide receiver Mohamed Sanu went in the third round of the NFL Draft to the Cincinnati Bengals. Sanu joins former Rutgers great Brian Leonard on the roster.
- In other NFL news, offensive lineman Desmond Wynn will reunite with Greg Schiano as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Fullback Joe Martinek signed an undrafted free agent contract with the New York Giants and offensive lineman Desmond Stapleton signed a deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Defensive lineman Justin Francis has gone unsigned through early Monday morning.
- With spring practice done, the Scarlet Knights are off through most of May before returning to Rutgers for summer workouts and classes.
- Team Hart, led by Ryan Hart, defeated Team Jabu, led by Jabu Lovelace in the second annual Believe Bowl.
- Rutgers will unveil its 2012 uniforms tomorrow at SNY studios.
- Rutgers hosted a bevy of top recruits at the spring game, including top defensive ends Alquadin Muhammad, Tashawn Bower and Dajaun Drennon, offensive lineman Dorian Miller and cornerback Nadir Barnwell.
- The Scarlet Knights did not receive any verbal commitments during the day, but improved its stock with many recruits. To read and discuss reactions and a list of top visitors, check the premium message boards.
- Wicomico (Salisbury, Md.) running back Dontea Ayres named Rutgers his leader after a visit to campus for the spring game.
- Rutgers will visit McKeesport (Pa.) quarterback Ed Stockett tomorrow during the spring evaluation period. Stockett holds a Rutgers offer and visited for the spring game.
- The majority of the Class of 2012 was on campus for the spring game and actively recruiting 2013 prospects. Specifically, offensive linemen Chris Muller and Brandon Arcidiacono spent the day with Miller and linebackers Quanzell Lambert and Steve Longa spent the day with Brandon Bell, Buddy Brown, Myles Nash and Drennon.
- Lee College wing Vincent Garrett committed and signed to the Rutgers basketball program. Garrett has two years of eligibility and will join the team for the upcoming season.