So much happens here in a week's time, it's possible to miss some of the happenings and news.
To make it easier, each Monday "The Week That Was" will be posted to give an update on what transpired.
All stories from ScarletReport.com can be accessed under the "Latest News" tab on the home page.
- Rutgers coach Kyle Flood released a post-spring two-deep that the team will use going through offseason workouts and for the start of training camp. The chart included shuffling at multiple positions and was highlighted by a move by Betim Bujari to starting center.
- Bujari moves from left guard to center and is the sole starter ahead of Dallas Hendrikson.
- Other changes included Taj Alexander moving to right guard with R.J. Dill filling in as the starter at right tackle and freshman kicker Kyle Federico being named the sole starter at kicker.
- Expect the heaviest position battles at quarterback, running back, tight end and strongside linebacker with an "or" at each position.
- Meade Senior High (Ft. Meade, Md.) offensive lineman Moise Larose considers himself a "soft verbal" to Rutgers.
- Rutgers hit Florida hard this week with many offers going out during the spring evaluation period. Some new offers include Jesuit High (Tampa, Fla.) tight end Travis Johnson, Columbia High (Miami, Fla.) wide receiver Jesus Wilson, Gulliver Prep (Miami, Fla.) tight end Stacy Thomas and Hillsborough High (Tampa, Fla.) defensive end Jordan Sherit.
- Rutgers visited many already offered prospects out of the Sunshine State as well. Tight end Taylor Marini is set to work out in front of tight ends coach Darnell Dinkins this week and American Heritage (Plantation, Fla.) safety Bryant Gross named Rutgers his leader after meeting assistant Dave Cohen.
- Other Rutgers offers this week include one to Eastern Christian (Elkton, Md.) center Khaliel Rodgers and 2014 tight end Reilly Gibbons out of St. Petersburg (Fla.) Prep.
- Timber Creek (Erial, N.J.) linebacker Myles Nash is currently looking at five schools — Rutgers, West Virginia, Virginia, Clemson and Kentucky — but he does not expect to decide soon.
- Bergen Catholic (Oradell, N.J.) wide receiver John Tsimis made his Rutgers offer public this week.
- Rutgers continues to search the country for quarterback prospects and saw recruits in Texas, California, Florida and Georgia this week. Also in quarterback news, McKeesport's (Pa.) Ed Stockett picked up his second offer this week — Akron.
- Rutgers commit Anthony Cioffi won four gold medals for Dayton (Springfield, N.J.) in last week's Union County Conference Championships.
- Rutgers will be back in full force this summer at the Jersey Shore Basketball League. Tip-off is still more than a month away, but all team members except Kadeem Jack are expected to take the court, spread out over five different teams. Jack will likely return to a summer league in New York.