Jeremy Zuttah (6'4"-275lbs, OL, 4.9 forty) is a one of the top prospects in the state of New Jersey. He is a physical specimen, who projects as an offensive guard on the collegiate level.
Who has offered him?
Zuttah has over 25 offers from programs all over the country.
Who are his favorites?
In no order, his favorites are Virginia Tech, Maryland, Ohio State, Boston College, Iowa, Notre Dame, North Carolina State, and Virginia.
He hopes to narrow his choices down to five schools in the September. Currently, he states that he is wide open among the schools listed above. Of the schools listed, he is still awaiting offers from Ohio State and Notre Dame. He stated that both schools have express a lot of interest and might offer in the coming months.
What schools will he visit before the end of the summer?
Zuttah plans on visiting Pittsburgh before the beginning of the high school football season.
He has already taken unofficial visits to Michigan, Rutgers, Boston College and Virginia.
What are his feelings on:
- Since they are so close, they have paid him the most attention.
- His teammate Anthony Miller has committed to the school and he admitted that it will play a role in his decision.
- He likes the atmosphere.
- He feels that they are a young team that should start to make a turnaround.
- He stated that he will pay a lot of attention to this season results.
- They have had a lot of success over the past two years.
- One of their top programs is Business, which is one of the majors that Zuttah is interested in.
- A big-time OL school.
- Accompanied his brother Jeff on his official visit last year and liked the campus.
- He likes the coaches.
- The fact that they took six OLs last year could be an issue.
- Big-time OL school that placed 4 OL in the NFL last year.
Donald "Big Dog"
Mike and the Big Dog LLC