(DB/RB, 5'11"-180lbs, 4.45 forty) from Manasquan HS (Manasquan, NJ) is
among the best two-way performers in New Jersey. On the collegiate level, Anderson
has the ability to play either RB or DB. Currently, he is hampered by a hamstring
injury. However, he has run for over 300 yards in the limited action that he
has seen in two games.
Who has offered him?
Currently, Anderson has one offer from Rutgers. However, he has been receiving a lot of interest from schools like Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Connecticut, Virginia Tech, and Boston College.
Who are his favorites and what are his feelings on them?
- First school to offer
- Family will be able to see him play
- Has taken number of unofficial visits
- In the past 10 years, they have had an 1000-yard RB
- Tradition of good South Jersy RB
- Good RB tradition
- His high school head coach told him it is a good school
- Close to home
- Up and coming program
- Likes the area of Virginia
- Received a lot of letters
- Dream to good to ND since a child
- Great history and tradition
- Hopes to made an official visit
Why no offers?
The schools are waiting to view his first two or three games and make a decisions.
When will he commit?
Probably commit on one of his visits, if it feels right. Right now, he is waiting for a couple of more offers.
In his first game, he had a hamstriing injury but still ran for 150 yards on 6 carries against Red Bank Catholic. He was unable to play in the second game of the season. In his third game, he had over 160 yards before reinjuring his hamstring.
Donald "Big Dog"
Mike and the Big Dog LLC