Jean Beljour (RB, 6'1"-210lbs) from Hackensack H.S in Hackensack, New Jersey is one of the best running backs in the state of New Jersey. Although Beljour splits carries with another Division IA prospect (Davon Smart), he averages over 120 yards per game and is also a defensive standout at OLB or DE.
Rutgers, Syracuse, Okla St., Wisconson, UConn, Virginia, Maryland, Boston College, and Tennessee
Currently, he has not setup any visits but plans to setup visits after the season. He will likely visit Syracuse, Rutgers, Wisconsin, UConn, and Okla St. Currently, he states that Rutgers and Syracuse are the leaders for his services.
How does he feel about his favorites?
- Feels that they will have a very good team next year.
- The team is growing together.
- Really likes the program and what they are doing.
- Likes the coaches. They are great people.
- Also likes them a lot
- Likes the academics - they are demanding on the athletes and there is no room for failing
- They are really pursuing him.
- They are having a great season, building great facilities, and will be joining the Big East.
- Very relaxing environment
- Well respected program, both athletically and academically.
- Produces great running backs
Donald "Big Dog" Forbes:
Mike and the Big Dog LLC