Jeremy Zuttah (OL, 6'4"-280lbs, 4.9 forty) from J.P. Stevens High School in Edison, New Jersey is high on the wishlist of a number of college coaches. Zuttah's size, speed, quickness, and strength has many recruiters projecting him as a guard on the collegiate level.
Zuttah has over 35 scholarship offers, both written and verbal. From this list, he narrowed his choices to Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Iowa, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Boston College, and Rutgers
OSU - visiting on 12/5/2003
- Zuttah stated that it is a big recruiting weekend for OSU.
- Great Tradition, good school, likes the coaches
- Great combination of academics and football
Iowa - visiting on12/12/2003
- Really good academics
- Tradition of good linemen in the NFL
- Former Rutgers assistant coach Darryl Wilson is recruiting him.
VT - visiting on 12/19/2003
- Solid program, who loves to run the ball
MD - visiting on 1/9/2004
- Really close to home, solid business school program
- The last three years, they have been very good
Pitt - no date setup for
- They have been playing some strong football
- Has the nation top player
- Has commitments from two of the nation's best high school players
When will he commit?
- Zuttah stated that he will commit after taking all of his visits. He went further to say that no matter how good the school or visit is, he will take all of his visits.
- Interestingly, Zuttah stated that he will probably not visit Rutgers. However, it is not because of no interest, but due to his familiarity with the school and coaches.
- Are you counting Rutgers out? He said no because of the proximity to home, his best friend Anthony Miller (who has committed to Rutgers, and his familiarity with the program. If he decides that he can not leave his family and friends, Rutgers is where he will go.
In house visits
- He has some in-house visits scheduled for 12/1/2003 with MD, OSU, and Iowa.
"Big Dog" Forbes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike and the Big Dog LLC