Alex LaMagdelaine (OG/DT, 6'4'-275, 5.0 forty)
Who are your favorites?
- They have a beautiful campus
- Likes the coaches and the facilities (stadium, campus)
- The winning tradition is great. They have won 30 games in three years.
- They are gearing up for a national championship
RutgersThe best facilities that he has seen and they are thinking about putting an addition on the stadium. He really likes the weight room with the 60 yard track.
- Coach Schiano is a great speaker and coach. He wants to win a national championship in a few years.
The campus was beautiful and they are also putting an addition on the football facilities. BC
- They have great academics and make it a priority.
- Great bowl tradition.
- He has not been to the school.
- They are sending him a lot of mail.
- he will be visiting the campus during the spring and early summer.
What are the three biggest factors in your decision to attend a school?
Academics – BC is the most academically challenging school that is currently recruiting him. Rutgers and
are also good. At BC, summer school is mandatory and all football players graduate in five years. Maryland
Rutgershas a very strong base. Coach Schiano is planning on winning a national championship. While at MD, the tradition is already established.
Alumni – When you graduate, you would like a good job opportunity. Therefore, you would like a lot of alumni support.
What will you major in?
He would like to major in business. He would like to go in to Sports Management, Investment Banking, or a position on Wall Street.
What camps will you attend?
He has not made any final decision; however, he would like to go to
, PSU, and BC. He will be going to the Nike camp at PSU. Rutgers, MD
Will you attend the
It was great. He liked the facilities. He liked the school spirit at the basketball game.
Who will assist you in making your decision?
His parents will assist in making a decision.
Would you commit early or will you take all 5 visits before making a decision?
He will take all five visits before making a decision.
Donald "Big Dog"
Mike and the Big Dog LLC