wide receivers are the trend in football these days with players like USC's Mike Williams,
A number of college programs are
very interested. Among them are
Below is a question and answer session with Rahmir Cottman:
- Who are your favorites and what do you like about them?
- He really likes the campus and the coaching staff.
- High graduation percentage and their focus on academics are other attributes that attract him to the school.
- Although he has not visited the school, he believes that it is a nice school.
- He likes the fact that it is close to home
- He really likes the facilities and the high graduation rate
- The team spirit and the fact that they are an up and coming program are also big factors.
- What are the three biggest factors in your decision to attend a school?
The coach – he desires to play for a disciplined coach that has the respect of his players along with being fun to play for.
Location – He is looking for a program in the south or in the northeast. He would like to stay close to home but he has his options opened.
Playing time – He would like to play as a freshmen. However, he would not mind hitting the weight room and improving his game with a redshirt year.
- What are your feelings on
They are getting better and better every year. In the future, they will be a good team to play for.
- What other sports do you play and what were some of your best performances?
- What will you major in?
Currently, he is undecided.
- What camps will you attend?
He will be attending the Nike Camp at PSU along with the
He is not sure what schools outside of
His grandmother will assist him in making his decision on a school.
- Would you commit early or will you take all 5 visits before making a decision?
Dog" Forbes: email@example.com
Mike and the Big Dog LLC