Track the Gamecocks on the GamecockInsider Braket Tracker (All Times Pacific).
The University of South Carolina will be making its second straight trip to the NCAA College World Series in Omaha, Neb., as the Gamecocks (44-20) will take on the Stanford Cardinal (46-15) in the opening round. Game time has been set (see below). Here is ticket information for the 2003 College World Series at Omaha's Rosenblatt Stadium:
* Gamecock Club members may call the USC Athletic Ticket office now to order their tickets. The telephone numbers are 803/777-4274 or 1-800-4SC-FANS. Reserved tickets are $16. Each participating team will be allotted 330 reserved tickets for doubleheaders and 660 tickets for single-game sessions. Player tickets will also be derived from that allotment. That allotment is only good for the game in which the Gamecocks are playing in.
* Fans may also purchase general admission ticket books by mailing a check to Meeting & Event Design, 5010 Dodge Street, Omaha, Neb., 68132-6747. Ticket books are $40 plus $3 shipping and handling. Tickets will be left in the will call at Rosenblatt Stadium. To purchase general admission books using a credit card, fans should call 402/444-4750, follow the automated instructions and they will be connected to the Box Office at Rosenblatt Stadium.
* Once the College World Series begins on Friday, June 13, a limited number of reserved seats (approximately 1,200) are available on a daily basis at the Rosenblatt Stadium Box Office. Only walk-up orders will be accepted. The Box Office opens at 9:00 a.m. each day. Tickets sold that morning are good for that day's games only.
Fans are encouraged to visit the following web sites for additional information:
* www.cwsomaha.com covers everything regarding the College World Series, including ticket and event information
* www.visitomaha.com is an excellent source for hotel and restaurant information in the Omaha area
Game Time Set For South Carolina & Stanford At College World Series
Gamecocks and Cardinal To Open CWS At 1 p.m. CT On Friday June 13
Columbia, S.C. - South Carolina will open up the College World Series for the second consecutive year as the Gamecocks face Stanford at 1 p.m. CT on Friday, June 13. Carolina will be the visiting team on Friday afternoon. Last season Carolina opened up the 2002 College World Series vs. Georgia Tech.
Tickets On Sale - Gametime Set
Gamecock Anthem Top Stories
New Head Coaches Mid-Season ReportThere were a lot of college football head coaching changes before this season. Let's take a look at how a few have fared so far this season.
ScoutWednesday at 4:59 PM
Scout's Top 25 Recruiting ClassesScout has a new top school in the recruiting rankings. Take a look at capsules for the top 25 classes in the country, including a new number one.
Scout FootballMonday at 10:20 AM
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
UGA-USC Game Moved to SundayATHENS - Saturday’s game at South Carolina will be played Sunday afternoon.
Scout On the Road: SeptemberScout takes a look at some of the top prospects we saw in person during the month of September...