1. Ace Sanders – Junior. Played in 27 games with eight starts, has 54 receptions for 699 yards and four touchdowns. Also has six rushes for 56 yards.
2. DeAngelo Smith – Redshirt junior. Played in 11 games with no starts, has four catches for 23 yards.
3. Shaq Roland – True freshman. Nearly 2,000 yards as a senior in high school and 24 touchdowns.
1. Bruce Ellington- Redshirt sophomore. Played in 13 games with two starts, has 17 catches for 211 yards and a touchdown. Also completed 3-of-4 passes for 27 yards and rushed for 106 yards and a touchdown on 17 carries.
2. Damiere Byrd – Sophomore. Played in nine games with three starts, has one catch for 16 yards. Rushed for 73 yards on 10 carries.
1. D.L. Moore – Senior. Played in 39 games with 13 starts, has 32 catches for 315 yards and four touchdowns.
2. Nick Jones – Sophomore. Played in 10 games with two starts, has 12 catches for 143 yards and a touchdown.
K.J. Brent – Redshirt freshman.
109 games with 28 starts, 120 catches for 1,407 yards and 10 touchdowns. 33 rushes for 235 yards and a touchdown. 3-of-4 passing for 27 yards.
1. Brandon Shell – Redshirt freshman. Played in one game.
2. Corey Robinson – Redshirt freshman. Has not played.
1. A.J. Cann – Redshirt sophomore. Played in 13 games with 13 starts.
2. Will Sport – Redshirt freshman. Has not played
1. T.J. Johnson – Senior. Played in 40 games with 40 starts.
2. Kyle Harris – Redshirt freshman (medical). Played in three games with no starts.
3. Travis Ford – Junior. Played in four games with no starts.
1. Ronald Patrick – Junior. Played in 12 games
2. Kaleb Broome – Senior. Transferred from Georgia Military, has not played at Carolina.
1. Mike Matulis – Sophomore. Played in 13 games, starting five games.
2. Cody Gibson – Played in seven games with four starts.
93 games with 62 starts.
1. Justice Cunningham – Senior. Played in 40 games with 12 starts. Has 27 catches for 257 yards and one touchdown.
2. Jerell Adams – True freshman.
1. Rory Anderson – Sophomore. Played in 13 games with two starts. Has eight catches for 188 yards and three touchdowns.
2. Kelvin Rainey – True freshman. Enrolled early and caught two passes for 18 yards in the spring game.
53 games with 14 starts. 35 receptions for 445 yards and four touchdowns.
1. Connor Shaw – Junior. Played in 19 games with nine starts. Completed 146-of-221 passes for 1,671 yards and 15 touchdowns with eight interceptions. Has 690 rushing yards on 167 carries and eight touchdowns.
2. Dylan Thompson – Sophomore. Played in four games with no starts. Completed 2-of-2 passes for 17 yards. Has 16 rushing yards and a touchdown on five carries.
3. Andrew Clifford – Junior. Played in three games with no starts. Completed 3-of-4 passes for 33 yards and a touchdown with one interception. Rushed for six yards on one carry.
Played in 26 games with nine starts. Completed 151-of-227 passes for 1,721 yards and 16 touchdowns with nine interceptions. Rushed for 712 yards and eight touchdowns.
1. Qua Gilchrist – Redshirt senior (two years at Butler County Community College). Played in eight games with no starts on defense with one tackle.
2. Connor McLaurin – Sophomore that has played in five games on special teams with one tackle.
Played in eight games with no starts. Had two tackles and no offensive statistics.
1. Marcus Lattimore – Junior. Played in 20 games with 20 starts. Rushed for 2,015 yards and 27 touchdowns on 412 attempts. Has 48 receptions for 594 yards and three touchdowns.
2. Kenny Miles – Senior. Played in 36 games with nine starts. Has 982 rushing yards and two touchdowns on 211 carries. Has 32 receptions for 226 yards and a touchdown
3. Mike Davis – True freshman. Rushed for 1,923 yards and 21 touchdowns on 214 carries as a senior.
Played in 56 games with 29 starts. 2,997 rushing yards and 29 touchdowns on 623 attempts. 80 receptions for 820 yards and four touchdonwns.
Breaking down the depth chart: Offense
Gamecock Anthem Top Stories
Updated Scout 300 Trend Meter For 2017The updated Scout 300 Trend Meter for the 2017 class takes a look at which schools are trending for each uncommitted member in the Scout 300.
SEC football grad rates, first to worstSee the newly released Graduation Success Rates for every SEC football program.
Week 12 CFB Rushing LeadersCheck out who put up big rushing numbers week 12 in college football.
Week 11 College Football PredictionsWeek 11 college football predictions for the 10 biggest games. The Pac-12 takes center stage for the first time all year, as red-hot USC travels to Seattle to take on unbeaten…