• The Gamecocks posted 625 yards of total offense, the fourth time in a row the Gamecocks have topped 500 yards in that category, a school record. It's the third-best total offense output in the Steve Spurrier era, behind the previous mark of 639 set against Coastal Carolina in 2013 and Kentucky in 2011.
Captains Dylan Thompson, JT Surratt, Sharrod Golightly and AJ Cann
• Senior quarterback Dylan Thompson threw for 347 yards in a 20-for-32 night. It's the fifth 300-yard passing game of his career and third of the season. ?e now has 2,588 passing yards on the year, moving up to sixth on the single-season list at South Carolina. His two touchdown passes broke a four-way tie for third in a season, putting him two shy of Connor Shaw (24, 2013) in second.
Brandon Wilds TD reception from Pharoh Cooper
• Junior tailback Brandon Wilds ran for 123 yards on seven carries. The 70-yard TD run in the fourth quarter is the longest of his career and matches the Gamecocks' longest rush of the season.
• Sophomore Pharoh Cooper tallied a school-record 233 receiving yards on 11 catches, tops in his career. He ran for 23 yards on three carries while also throwing a touchdown pass of 30 yards, the longest completion of his career.
• The 256 all-purpose yards for Cooper is the most for a Gamecock this year, topping Mike Davis' 191 at Kentucky. Cooper's previous best was 189 against Vanderbilt.
Pharoh Cooper TD run• Cooper ran for a touchdown in the first, threw for a touchdown in the second and caught a TD pass in the third (and fourth), following Connor Shaw's performance in the 2014 Capital One Bowl against Wisconsin.
• The 85-yard TD pass from Thompson to Cooper ranks as the longest play for the Gamecocks this year.
Fans celebrate Wilds' TD reception
Sharrod Golightly attempts a tackle
Butch Jones waiting on a replay