6) WR Roger Frazier, Pearl River JC- Every year it's important to bring in one or two players who will step in and play immediately. Frazier is that guy this year, he's got the talent and he's familiar with Matt Grothe. The two put up some outstanding numbers while teammates at Lake Gibson High School. Frazier has made it known that he wants to be a Bull, now it's a matter of getting his grades in order and signing that LOI in the first Wednesday in February.
7) TE/OL Andrew Parker, Bartram Trail HS- Here is the type of kid that no team can turn away. As a 16 year old, Parker is 6-foot-5, 230 pounds. He's agile, quick and has good hands. With that athleticism and size, colleges look at him and think that he could be a quality tight end or even a franchise left tackle. Most teams will offer him as a tight end, but they really want to just bring him in and see what position he grows into. South Florida, Central Florida and Ole Miss have offered, Wake Forest could be coming soon.
8) DE Anthony Mains, Golden Gate HS- Mains is a 6-foot-6, 220 pound, well rounded defensive end from the Naples area. USF offered him about a month ago, since then there have been several more to come including West Virginia, Indiana, UCF, Colorado and Louisville.
9) CB/S David Rowe, Cocoa HS- Here is a kid that does it all. He finished his junior season with eight rushing touchdowns, 18 catches for 297 yards and two scores at receiver, and five interceptions on defense. He also averaged over 30 yards per kickoff return. He also has the reputation of being a "lock-down" type corner and plans to play either corner or safety in college. Rowe has been offered by Miami, Georgia Tech, USF, Southern Miss and Cincinnati.
10) OG Josh Garvin, Lake Gibson- He's athletic enough to play tackle, but is being recruited as a guard. Garvin is 6-foot-4, 275 pounds, he also plays along side another lineman USF is recruiting, Ricky Barnum. If they could pull off a two-for-one and land both it would be a huge get and start a pipeline from a school that has already given them a franchise quarterback in Matt Grothe.