National Signing Day is one of the most important days in college football for Bulls fans. It's the day when a year or more of work comes to a close, and USF officially welcomes the new members to its program. The Bulls will sign the best class in history today and USFNation.com will follow all the action, including live coverage from ceremonies at local high schools. You can follow all the action too!
* While the majority of this year's class is wrapped up heading into this morning, there are still several players undecided. USFNation.com breaks those players down for you and you can read about them by clicking here, USF Recruiting Breakdown
* For a list of confirmed signees as we receive word from the schools of the players, CLICK HERE.
* Since there will be so much action throughout the day and many of you will be in and out, we've created a Signing Day Blog that will track live updates throughout the day. You can access the blog by Clicking Here.
* This year's recruiting class will go down as their best to date in program history. Read on and find out what the coaching staff went through to make it all happen '09 Class Success, A Credit To The Coaches
* To see a list of USF commitments, that includes photos, videos, and notices of when players actually sign, click here, Commit list.
* How does USF stack up against the rest of the country in recruiting this year? Check out Scout.com's Team Rankings (updated every hour)
* Talk about all the day's action with other Bulls fans on our Message Boards
You will need an USFNation.com premium subscription to read much of Wednesday's Signing Day coverage. Not already a subscriber to the most popular USF subscription service on the net? See what you're missing with a free 7-day trial ... CLICK HERE TO ORDER.
USFNation.com is the industry leader -- the place for unmatched coverage of USF football and recruiting, the top analysts, the best premium forums and home to the best fans in the country.
And even though LOI Day will come to an end, the USFNation.com's coverage won't stop until we've evaluated each recruit and provide comments by various USF coaches about their newest recruits, and have full Q & A's with the entire incoming class.
USFNation National Signing Day Central
Bulls Daily Top Stories
Patient Bulls earn winThe USF Bulls welcomed the Florida A&M Rattlers to Tampa for the final non-conference series of the season. USF took the first game of the series by blowing a close game wide open…
Bulls DailySaturday at 6:26 AM
Bats come alive to propel USF past HarvardUSF pushed their winning streak to 15 games with their win over Harvard on Friday night. Senior Phoenix Sanders pitched a gem and some long balls gave the Bulls enough to win.
USF blows away Dolphins for 10th straight winAfter suffering a season-ending injury last season, senior Ryan Valdes returned to pitch a gem on Tuesday, but was outshined by an electric USF offense.
USF sweeps Toledo for 9th straight winUSF relinquished their early lead, but showed depth in the bullpen and hit great with runners in scoring position to come back and beat Toledo on Sunday.