USF has released the spring two-deep depth chart
LS: Mike Walsh
First Glance Notes:
* QB Evan Landi is listed as top back-up.
B.J. Daniels will miss the start of drills while with the BBall team in NY
* Freshman Mark Popek is listed as starting right tackle
* Jeremiah Warren will miss the spring to focus on school
* Sims is starting LT with Freshman Damien Edwards listed as back-up
* Sampson Genus is listed as starting center, with Kevin McCaskill as back-up
* Chaz Hine is starting LG, with freshman Jatavious Jackson as back up
* Carlton Mitchell, Jessie Hester, Dontavia Bogan, & Ed Alcin are the starters
* Daniel Bryant, Theo Wilson, Patrick Richardson, & Jason Sherman are on the 2-deep
* Colby Erskin who tore his ACL in last spring isn't listed on the two-deep
* Craig Marshall is listed as a starter with David Bedford backing him up
* Chris Robinson is starting SAM with Alonzo McQueen the top back-up
* Freshman Mike Lanaris is backing up Kion Wilson at MLB
* Sabbath Joseph is starting WLB with frosh Armando Sanchez as back-up
* Quenton Washington & Jerome Murphy are listed as starters
* Tyson Butler and freshman George Baker are the top back-ups
* Freshman John Lejiste is backing up Jerrell Young at SS
* Walk-on Joel Miller switched to DB, and is listed as top back-up at SS
* Maikon Bonani, Delbert Alvarado, and Mike Walsh were the only specialist listed on two-deep
* There were no kick or punt returners listed on official release.
USFNation.com - Get it First, Get it Fast!