VIDEO: Gehrig Dieter Looks Ahead To Week 2
- Garrett Gilbert looked a bit inconsistent, throwing two good deep balls over the middle, which were followed by a interceptions
- The offense practiced quite a bit on deep throws down the
- The offense also worked on blitz pickup and blitz recognition
- Cody Worthen made a great play on a underthrown ball by Gilbert, leaping high to pick off a ball intended for Der'rikk Thompson, drawing praises from teammates and coaches
- The offense also worked briefly on red zone offense, which is understandable considering the lack of success they had against Baylor in the red zone.
- Zach Line and Aaron Davis worked out on the side during conditioning
- Kris Weeks saw a lot of time at left tackle with Ashton Duhe rotating in
- Darius Johnson did practice despite suffering a concussion against Baylor
Pony Stampede Practice Report
Pony Stampede Top Stories
Game Preview: SMU vs. TempleScott previews SMU's road matchup against Temple to open AAC play on Saturday on ESPNews.
Pony StampedeThursday at 9:35 AM
Five Players to Watch: SMU vs. TempleDemo breaks down five players to watch for SMU against Temple on Saturday.
Pony StampedeWednesday at 2:24 PM
Pony Stampede Podcast Sept. 28Come inside another edition of the Pony Stampede Podcast for the latest on the SMU hoops team and a TCU game breakdown.
Pony StampedeTuesday at 10:59 PM
2018 offensive lineman has SMU near the topBilly talked with 2018 Highland Park (Tex.) offensive lineman Thomas Shelmire about his recent SMU visit and recruitment.
Pony StampedeTuesday at 9:00 AM