VIDEO: June Jones Talks Bye Week
- Darius Johnson and Jeremy Johnson had a few drops today in 7 on 7 on perfectly thrown balls and other receivers had drops as well.
- Special teams worked on one on one tackling in space for a couple periods.
- Zach Line and Jordan Free were held out of practice today and were in shorts and jerseys.
- Garrett Krstich was carted off but was sitting in the front seat of the cart. We did not have word as to what his injury was.
- Neal Burcham has not been wearing his brace and has been stepping into his throws more and more.
- The team ran a hard conditioning session but finished with some fun one on one suicides between some players.
- Zach Line was out of practice today, but responded with 'Yea I'm fine' when I asked him how he was doing.
Pony Stampede Practice Report
Pony Stampede Top Stories
Pony Stampede Hilltop Review: Oct. 21Come inside another edition of the Pony Stampede Hilltop Review with the latest news on SMU commits, targets and team news.
Pony Stampede4:00 AM
Game Preview: SMU vs. HoustonScott previews SMU's home matchup against in-state rival Houston on Saturday at 6 pm CT on ESPN2.
Pony StampedeYesterday at 9:00 AM
Pony Stampede Podcast: Oct. 19Come inside another Pony Stampede Podcast with the latest on SMU football ahead of the Mustangs' matchup against Houston.
Pony StampedeWednesday at 5:50 AM
From the other side: SMU vs. HoustonPony Stampede talked with Rob Sellers of Cougar Digest to get the low down on the Mustangs' in-state rival Houston ahead of the showdown on Saturday.
Pony StampedeWednesday at 4:00 AM
Notebook: SMU Week 8 media daySMU head coach Chad Morris, offensive coordinator Joe Craddock, defensive coordinator Van Malone and running back Braeden West met with the media on Tuesday before SMU's game vs.…
Pony StampedeTuesday at 3:00 PM