VIDEO: June Jones
VIDEO: Jonathan Yenga
- Players were in shorts and jerseys today
- Chris Parks, Keenan Holman and Sam Rice were not practicing
- With the bye week, everything was about the little things and fundamentals
- Special teams worked on containment off of kickoffs
- Deion Sanders Jr. had trouble fielding some kickoffs.
- Kris Weeks got most of the reps at right tackle while Ben Hughes got most of the reps at right guard.
- Jeremiah Gaines saw an increase in reps
- Garrett Gilbert was very vocal, yelling tips and instructions to wide outs
- Randall Joyner was vocal on the defensive side as well
- Bowl4Us, I did not see Zelt Minor at practice
Pony Stampede Practice Report
Pony Stampede Top Stories
Pony Stampede Podcast: Oct. 26Come inside another Pony Stampede podcast with the latest on SMU football after the win vs. Houston, football recruiting and SMU hoops practice notes.
Pony StampedeYesterday at 9:00 PM
SMU-Tulane Week Media Day NotebookSMU is coming off a huge win over Houston on Saturday night. On Tuesday, Chad Morris, Van Malone, Joe Craddock and Ben Hicks talked about the game and turning the team's attention…
Pony StampedeYesterday at 9:53 AM
SMU Basketball Player Profile: Sterling BrownDemo profiles SMU Basketball senior guard Sterling Brown, who's packed on the weight and ready for yet another year of improvement.
Pony StampedeYesterday at 12:11 AM
Time for SMU to turn promises into realityChad Morris arrived at SMU with high expectations, a lot of Red Bull, a heralded offense and promises made to him. Now, it's time for SMU to make those promises a reality for SMU's…
Pony StampedeSaturday at 7:35 PM