- Players were in shorts and jerseys
- Kevin Pope was not practicing
- Zelt Minor was back practicing after his hiatus.
- Offense and defense both worked a lot on situational plays.
- Garrett Gilbert looked very sharp all practice on the deep and short balls.
- K.C. Nlemchi got a lot of reps with the starters, and June Jones specifically called for him when the O was working on blitz pick-up.
- Jeremy Johnson was the vocal leader of the offense, getting players pumped up on TDs and taunting the defense.
- Back from injury, Der'rikk Thompson had a couple of nice catches.
- Deion Sanders Jr. was returning punts.
- After practice: Ben Gottachalk stayed late and worked with red shirt freshman Jerry Saena on his pass protection footwork.
- Hayden Greenbauer was on crutches and had a big knee brace. Sources tell us that he will need surgery.
Pony Stampede Practice Report
Pony Stampede Top Stories
Five Players to Watch: SMU vs. TempleDemo breaks down five players to watch for SMU against Temple on Saturday.
Pony Stampede2:24 PM
Pony Stampede Podcast Sept. 28Come inside another edition of the Pony Stampede Podcast for the latest on the SMU hoops team and a TCU game breakdown.
Pony StampedeYesterday at 10:59 PM
2018 offensive lineman has SMU near the topBilly talked with 2018 Highland Park (Tex.) offensive lineman Thomas Shelmire about his recent SMU visit and recruitment.
Pony StampedeYesterday at 9:00 AM
FREE Pony Stampede Hilltop Review: Sept. 23Come inside this free edition of the Pony Stampede Hilltop Review with the latest on SMU commits and visitors from last week's win over Liberty.
Pony StampedeFriday at 6:00 AM