- Neal Burcham got all the reps again with Garrett Gilbert sitting out again.
- Burcham was all over the place today. He was under pressure all morning and couldn't get anything going but short passes.
- Coach Jones got on the offensive line a lot today with all of the pressure.
- In field goal, Chase Hover shanked the first kick, but rebounded with a couple nice kicks.
- Jason Phillips worked with the receivers on a strange, but effective hand-eye coordination drill.
- Derek Longoria made a great play in the corner of the end zone to break up a Burcham pass intended for Nate Halverson.
Pony Stampede Practice Report
Pony Stampede Top Stories
Five Players to Watch: SMU vs. TempleDemo breaks down five players to watch for SMU against Temple on Saturday.
Pony StampedeYesterday at 2:24 PM
Pony Stampede Podcast Sept. 28Come inside another edition of the Pony Stampede Podcast for the latest on the SMU hoops team and a TCU game breakdown.
Pony StampedeTuesday at 10:59 PM
2018 offensive lineman has SMU near the topBilly talked with 2018 Highland Park (Tex.) offensive lineman Thomas Shelmire about his recent SMU visit and recruitment.
Pony StampedeTuesday at 9:00 AM
FREE Pony Stampede Hilltop Review: Sept. 23Come inside this free edition of the Pony Stampede Hilltop Review with the latest on SMU commits and visitors from last week's win over Liberty.
Pony StampedeFriday at 6:00 AM
Elijah Landrum talks commitment to SMU2017 point guard Elijah Landrum talked with Pony Stampede about his decision to commit to SMU.