-Players were in shoulder pads.
- Garrett Gilbert was on crutches and did not practice. I asked him how he was feeling and he said, "Good, a lot better, so we'll see (about Friday)."
- In Junes' presser though, he didn't seem to think Gilbert would play this week.
- Burcham looked as if he was rushing himself on some throws. He had trouble throwing accurately to the RBs on swing passes and his throws down field were a little wobbly and under thrown.
- The wide receivers did a nice job of adjusting to Burcham's throws and making plays on the ball.
-Burcham's throws over the middle looked good though.
- Burcham also stayed after practice to work with JaBryce Taylor, Prescott Line and others.
- Garret Krstich took second team QB reps.
- K.C. Nlemchi was not out at practice so Nick Reed saw some more time and ran very well. He's not afraid to run into defenders instead of around them. His strength also makes him a good blocker.
- Darrian Wright also did not practice, but he did do some exercises on the sideline.
Pony Stampede Practice Report
Pony Stampede Top Stories
Three Up Three Down: SMU vs. TCUPatrick picks three ups and three downs from SMU's 33-3 loss vs. TCU on Friday night at Ford Stadium.
Pony StampedeFriday at 9:00 PM
Rapid Reaction: SMU vs. TCUSMU lost to TCU 33-3 on Friday night at Ford Stadium to drop to 2-2 on the season.
Pony StampedeFriday at 2:29 PM
FREE Pony Stampede Hilltop Review: Sept. 23Come inside this free edition of the Pony Stampede Hilltop Review with the latest on SMU commits and visitors from last week's win over Liberty.
Pony StampedeFriday at 6:00 AM
Commitment Impact: Everett RaySMU landed its second 2017 commitment Thursday with forward Everett Ray’s pledge. PonyStampede breaks down his decision.
Pony StampedeThursday at 6:00 AM