NEXT GAME: SMU hosts Tulane on Saturday, Nov. 28. Kickoff is 2 p.m. CT.
McNeal needs just 22 yards against Tulane to become the first 1000-yard rusher since Kelon Kincade in 2003 (1280 yards)
Emmanuel Sanders had 94 receiving yards and now has1071 for the season. That is second-most in a season at SMU (1131 by Jerry LeVias in 1968). He is the fourth 1000-yard receiver in SMU history. He reached the milestone on the 43-yard TD reception in the third quarter.
Emmanuel Sanders and Aldrick Robinson have combined for 1670 receiving yards this season, fourth at SMU
Chris Banjo - Tied his season-high with 10 tackles
Cole Beasley - Six catches for 94 yards, tying career-high of 94 yards
Chase Kennemer-Had 13 tackles, and now has 117 for the season
- This is his eighth game with 10 or more tackles this season
Bryan McCann-Had 88 kickoff return yards and now has 808 KOR yards on the season, moving into fourth in a season at SMU
Now has 944 career KOR yards, moving into seventh at SMU
Shawnbrey McNeal-Had one rushing TD, his seventh of the season. That is the most by an SMU player since DeMyron Martin had seven rushing TDs in 2005.
- Had 82 yards, giving him 978 for the season.
Kyle Padron-Had two TD passing, now has eight for the season
- Threw for 225 yards, his fourth-straight 200+ yard game
Taylor Reed – Had a forced fumble, his second of the season
Aldrick Robinson - Had 28 receiving yards and now has 1812 for his career; which is eighth at SMU
Emmanuel Sanders-Had one receiving TDs to extend his SMU career record to 33, which is also best in the NCAA among active players
- Had 94 receiving yards to extend his SMU record for career receiving yards to 3523 (second is Emanuel Tolbert, 2784 from 1976-79). He is fourth in Conference USA history.
- Had eight receptions extend his SMU record for receptions to 272 (previous mark was Jason Wolf, 235 from 1989-92). He is fourth in Conference USA history.
- Had 94 receiving yards and now has 1071 receiving yards for the season, which is second in a season at SMU (record is
- Had eight receptions and now has 85 on the season, breaking Mick Rossley's SMU single-season mark of 83 in 1994.
- With his one TD, he now has 204 career points, which is seventh at SMU
- Had 130 all-purpose yards (94 receiving and 36 on one punt return) and now has 4300 for his career; moving into fifth at SMU (passed Jerry LeVias, 4226 from 1966-68). He is just the eighth Mustang to 4000 all-purpose yards.
- Had 36 punt return yards and now has 449 for his career which is seventh.
Matt Szymanski-Made a 25 yard FG; he is 8-11 on FGs for the season
- 4-for-4 in PAT's; he is 36-37 on the season
- Five punts for 224 yards, averaging 44.8 with a long of 56