In past years, names such as Malachi Richardson, Trevon Duval, Tyler Ennis, Chris McCullough, Jerami Grant, Nerlens Noel, among others have attended the annual season tip-off event. This year will be no different.
As of earlier today, October 8th, CuseNation.com has confirmed five recruits who will attend Orange Madness next Friday:
2018: Jahvon Quinerly
While Battle and Moyer are both committed to Syracuse, there will ample opportunity to recruit fellow prospects. In a recent interview with Matthew Moyer, the 4-star commit told the 'Cuse Corner podcast he has been actively recruiting Quade Green, a 2017 4-star point guard. A source close to the program told CuseNation.com that Green has emerged as their top target in the 2017 recruiting cycle. This will be Quade's third trip to Syracuse in, what will be, the last 48 days. I wouldn't put the 5-foot-11 guard on commitment watch yet, but it may come sooner than later.
Dhamir Cosby-Roundtree told CuseNation.com late Friday evening he has changed his plans and will attend Orange Madness. As of earlier this week, the 6-foot-7 forward wasn't planning on going. This will be DCR's first visit to Syracuse. He received an offer in the beginning of September.
Andre Rafus, who spoke with CuseNation.com earlier this week, expects to receive an offer this weekend from Jim Boeheim. Rafus, a 6-foot-9 small forward, said his ability to score at will has drawn comparisons to Carmelo Anthony.
Jahvon Quinerly is an emerging point guard in the 2018 class.
Jordan Tucker will not attend Orange Madness.