- Steve Ishmael looked more explosive than I've seen him in the last, continuing his strong camp. Caught everything thrown his way.
- Spent some time watching Ervin Philips. He is clearly much more comfortable as a receiver than last year. Ran crisp routes, quick in and out of his breaks, and looked good catching the ball. A significant change from a year ago.
- Defense worked a bit on alignment and defense line/linebacker assignments based on how the opponent lined up.
- Adly Enoicy made a couple of nice catches on out routes.
- Moe Neal was back with the running backs today.
- Devin Butler stayed with the running backs as well.
- Kyle Kleinberg was with the tight ends. He moves very well and has nice hands.
- Scoop Bradshaw was again with the receivers. This move could be permanent. He looked very sharp running routes out of the slot. Caught everything.
- One notable drop was from Kendall Moore, who promptly did push-ups as punishment. In his defense, the ball was thrown a bit behind him.
- Eric Dungey was accurate throwing deep corner routes, though he did have an overthrow or two.
- The offense also spent time working on bubble screens, both to the slot and outside receiver.
- As the offensive linemen worked on their stance and staying in it for a prolonged period of time, there noticeably fewer corrections than in previous practices. Nice to see Mackey MacPherson out there working with the guys.
- Really liked how Jordan Fredericks was moving during drills.
- Rex Culpepper and Zack Mahoney had a few nice throws as well.
CuseNation.com / Aubrie Rae Tolliver
Syracuse Football Training Camp Notebook: Practice #20
Cuse Nation Top Stories
Pair of 5-Stars Visiting Syracuse BasketballSyracuse will have two five-star prospects on campus this weekend for unofficial visits. Details inside.
Cuse Nation5:00 AM
Oshae Brissett Down to FourClass of 2017 power forward Oshae Brissett is down to four schools. Details inside.
Cuse NationYesterday at 9:00 AM
Highlights of Top 10 SG Hamidou DialloHamidou Diallo is Scout's 10th ranked prospect in 2017. Here are highlights of the five-star shooting guard from the Pangos All-American Camp.
Scout HoopsThursday at 12:19 PM
Hamidou Diallo is eligible for the NBA Draft2017 wing Hamidou Diallo is eligible for the 2017 NBA Draft. The five-star recruit told Scout he'll look into the process, while also going through his college recruitment.
Scout HoopsThursday at 11:36 AM
CuseCast: Episode 18Breaking down Syracuse's win over UConn, previewing the matchup with Notre Dame, Syracuse basketball and recruiting news, special guests Pete Sampson of IrishIllustrated.com and…
Cuse NationSunday at 7:50 PM