Syracuse Orange basketball's schedule is now complete as the ACC released their conference schedule on Monday. The schedule has Syracuse playing on the ESPN networks at least 14 times, with the possibility to add to that numbers.
The most notable information is as follows.
- Syracuse opens ACC play on Sunday, January 1st at Boston College.
- Syracuse has two road trips that include three games out of four being away from the Carrier Dome. The first is from January 10th through January 21 where Syracuse plays at Virginia Tech, at North Carolina and at Notre Dame. From February 1st through the 11th, Syracuse plays at NC State, at Clemson and at Pittsburgh.
- Syracuse's series with Louisville are about two weeks apart, with the Orange hosting the Cardinals on February 13th on Big Monday, while traveling to Louisville on February 26th.
- Syracuse also faces UNC on the road on Big Monday
- Syracuse faces Duke on Wednesday, February 22nd.
- The Orange closes the season at home against Georgia Tech.
- The top non-conference games include a home tilt with Georgetown, road game at Wisconsin and neutral court game at Madison Square Garden against UConn.
You can view the full schedule in the link below.