Spring football is right around the corner for the Syracuse Orange. On Wednesday, they released their two-deep for spring ball. While the full roster is not at their disposal, with incoming freshmen reporting this summer, there are still plenty of new faces that will see action.
Check out the link at the bottom of the page for the depth chart. Here are a few notes.
- Kenneth Ruff has moved inside to defensive tackle.
- Sophomore McKinley Williams has moved up to the starter at defensive tackle.
- Jamal Custis is the starter at Etta-Tawo's old wide receiver spot.
- Incoming four-star tight end Ravian Pierce is the starter at the position with new walk-on Joe Pasquale as the backup.
- Redshirt freshman Airon Servais, Liam O'Sullivan, Sam Heckel and Michael Clark all make the two-deep along the offensive line with Servais starting at right guard.
- Incoming JUCO transfer linebacker Ryan Guthrie starts out backing up Parris Bennett.
- Graduate transfer CB Devin Butler starts out as a backup.
- Sean Riley is the kick and punt returner.