COURTESY TCU MEDIA RELATIONS:
* TCU is bowl eligible for the 14th time in 16 years under head coach Gary Patterson.
* It was the 201st game as TCU's head coach for Patterson, tying him with Dutch Meyer (1934-52) for the most in Horned Frogs’ history. Patterson is 149-52 and surpassed Meyer (109) in 2012 as TCU’s all-time winningest coach.
* Over the last three seasons, TCU has the Big 12’s best overall record (29-8) and second-best conference mark (19-7).
* The Horned Frogs have their first three-game winning streak over the Longhorns since four straight victories from 1935-38.
* Patterson is 4-2 as a head coach versus Texas with a 4-1 mark against the Longhorns since TCU begin Big 12 play in 2012.
* Since joining the Big 12, TCU is 3-0 against Texas in Austin.
* TCU improved to 35-12 in regular-season games following a loss under Patterson.
* TCU is now 11-6 in short-week games under Patterson.
* Priot to today, the last time TCU held an opponent without a touchdown was a 33-3 victory over SMU earlier this season.
* TCU was on top 7-6 at the half and improved to 119-13 under Patterson when holding a halftime lead.
* A first quarter sack by Ty Summers extended TCU's school-record streak to 41 games with at least one sack, tied with Clemson for longest in the nation.
* The Horned Frogs totaled four sacks in the game.
* TCU scored for the 304th consecutive game. It's the nation's second-longest current streak and fourth all-time in NCAA history. The Horned Frogs haven't been blanked since Nov. 16, 1991 at Texas (32-0).
* TCU's team captains were Josh Carraway, Kyle Hicks, Denzel Johnson and Austin Schlottmann.
* TCU wore a white jersey with black pants and a liquid steel black helmet.
* Kenny Hill had scoring runs of 4 and 41 yards to give him nine on the season, second on the team (Kyle Hicks, 12).
* Hill’s 78 yards rushing gave him at least 78 in each of the last three games.
* Hill’s 4-yard touchdown carry on TCU’s opening possession came after he was 6-of-6 in the air for 65 yards on the drive.
* Hill had a career-long 41-yard scoring run on his second rushing touchdown in the game.
* Hill has a carry of at least 40 yards in each of the last three games.
* Trevorris Johnson’s 5-yard fourth-quarter scoring run was his fourth rushing touchdown of the season.
* Cole Hunt had two receptions on TCU’s opening scoring drive after entering the game with just three catches on the season.
* Darius Anderson, who had just 92 yards rushing entering the game, posted his first career 100-yard effort with 103 yards on three attempts.
* Anderson’s career-long 70-yard carry resulted in his first career touchdown.
* Ty Summers had a team-high 14 tackles, including a sack, to reach double figures for the eighth time in the last 10 games. Summers now has 105 tackles on the season.
* Josh Carraway recorded his team-leading eighth sack of the season.
* Carraway’s 19 career sacks have moved him into seventh place on TCU’s all-time list.
* Travin Howard’s 11 tackles put him in double digits for the seventh time in the last eight games.
* Ranthony Texada had his second sack of the season.
* L.J. Collier had a sack to give him 3 1/2 on the year.
* Niko Small tallied his second career interception on the final play of the game.
* Deante’ Gray had a career-long 57-yard kickoff return.
* Adam Nunez placed a punt inside the 20 four times, bringing his season total to 21. He has just two touchbacks.
* Brandon Hatfield’s 28-yard field goal made him 10-of-14 on the season.