TCU MEDIA RELATIONS:
* TCU improved to 11-1, equaling the 1930-31 squad for the second-best start in program history. Only the 2014-15 team, at 12-0, began a campaign better.
* The Horned Frogs improved to 9-0 at home.
* TCU featured the same starting lineup (Jaylen Fisher, Alex Robinson, Kenrich Williams, J.D. Miller and Vladimir Brodziansky) for the third straight game.
* The Horned Frogs led 38-20 at the half and are now 10-0 this season when ahead at the break.
* TCU’s bench outscored Bradley’s 48-20, giving TCU the edge in that category in all 12 games this season.
* TCU improved to 6-5 in its all-time series versus Bradley. This was the first meeting in Fort Worth. Eight of the previous 10 games were played at Bradley with two contests at neutral sites.
* The Horned Frogs have just one remaining nonconference game, Jan. 28 at home versus Auburn in the Big 12/SEC Challenge.
* All 14 players who dressed saw action for the Horned Frogs with 11 scoring.
* TCU returns to action Dec. 30 when it opens Big 12 play versus Kansas at 8 p.m.
* TCU head football coach Gary Patterson was among those in attendance at the game.
* Desmond Bane’s team-best 18 points were one shy of a season-high 19 against Alabama State Nov. 14.
* Bane’s seven rebounds equaled a season-best set Nov. 18 versus Jacksonville State.
* Bane connected on three 3-pointers in a 1:59 stretch of the second half.
* Bane’s three treys tied a season-high set on two previous occasions.
* Brandon Parrish had three 3-pointers in a 1:03 first-half stretch.
* Parrish’s three treys marked his second-best output of the season, trailing only the four he made against Jacksonville State Nov. 18.
* Parrish’s nine points represented his highest scoring game since a season-high 20 Nov. 18 against Jacksonville State.
* Kenrich Williams scored 10 points to reach double figures for the sixth time in the last seven games. He added eight rebounds.
* Karviar Shepherd’s eight rebounds tied a season-high from the Nov. 14 Alabama State game.
* Shepherd’s nine points were his most since scoring 15 against Washington Nov. 26.