TCU MEDIA RELATIONS:
* TCU improved to 13-3 overall, 2-2 in the Big 12. Last season, TCU was 12-21 and 2-16 in the Big 12.
* TCU improved to 13-1 against unranked opponents.
* TCU improved to 107-64 against Texas.
* TCU’s win at Texas was its first since Feb. 18, 1987. The Frogs had a 14-game losing streak at Texas. Head coach Jamie Dixon was the starting guard on the 1987 team that won in Austin. He scored 18 points and had nine assists in the 70-54 win.
* TCU outrebounded Texas 36-32 and improved to 12-0 when outrebounding its opponent.
* TCU started the game 9-of-11 from the field and shot 57.1 percent in the first half.
* TCU trailed 53-46 with 8:48 remaining in the game. After a timeout, the Frogs scored 12 unanswered to take a 58-55 lead with 3:15 left.
* TCU’s bench outscored Texas’ 15-11. The Frogs have outscored its opponent in bench points in all but two games this season.
* TCU ended the first half on a 12-2 run to take a 38-36 lead at halftime.
* TCU was 6-of-11 from 3-point range in the first half and 0-of-13 in the second half.
* TCU featured the same starting lineup (Jaylen Fisher, Alex Robinson, Kenrich Williams, J.D. Miller and Vladimir Brodziansky) for the seventh straight game.
* TCU returns to action Saturday vs. Iowa State for a 4:30 p.m. tip.
* Jaylen Fisher scored 14 of his career-high 16 points in the first half. His previous high was 15 points against Washington on Nov. 30.
* Fisher started 4-of-4 from 3-point range and finished 4-of-8. His four makes were a career high.
* Alex Robinson finished with a team-high seven assists. He has recorded at least four assists in 14 of TCU’s 16 games.
* Kenrich Williams, who entered the game leading the Big 12 with 9.5 rebounds per game, finished with a team-high 13 rebounds. He also had a career-high five steals.
* Vladimir Brodziansky led the Frogs with 19 points, his ninth game in double figures.
* Brodziansky entered the game leading the Big 12 in blocked shots. He had three against Texas.