TCU MEDIA RELATIONS:
* TCU shot 52.7 percent from the field. It was the 10th time the Frogs shot over 50 percent and the second time they’ve accomplished the feat on the road (KSU).
* TCU had five players score in double-figures for the sixth time this season.
* TCU featured the same starting lineup (Jaylen Fisher, Alex Robinson, Kenrich Williams, JD Miller and Vladimir Brodziansky) for the 17th time in the last 18 games.
* TCU returns to action Wednesday with a 6 p.m. game at Kansas.
* JD Miller scored 10 points to reach double figures for the fifth time in the last seven games. He had just four double-digit scoring efforts in his previous 19 contests this season.
* Miller had two 3-pointers to give him at least one trey for a eighth straight game. He has 17 3-pointers in that stretch after having just nine in his opening 18 games, including none in the six contests before his current streak.
* Jaylen Fisher was 1-of-2 from 3-point range. It was his 13th consecutive game with a made 3-pointer.
* Alex Robinson had a team-high 16 points and eight assists. It was the 20th time this season he led the team in assists. Robinson has recorded at least four assists in all but four games this season.
* Kenrich Williams’ 10 points gave him his 15th game in double figures this season, second on the team to Vladimir Brodziansky.
* Vladimir Brodziansky had 11 points to reach double figures in scoring for a team-best 19th time this season.
* Brodzinasky had one block in the game to move into seventh place for the most blocks in a season with 61. He is currently tied with Alvarado Parker (2006-07).