(9) The last time Tennessee played a Bowden-coached team, it won the NCAA national championship.
(8) Playing on Jan. 2 gives fans an extra 24 hours to recover from New Year's Eve celebration.
(7) Bowl sponsor tastes just like chicken.
(6) Peach Bowl's 3:30 p.m. starting time won't conflict with TV's Nuttiest Bloopers on Fox.
(5) Who needs hotel reservations with interstate rest stops located every 20 miles.
(4) No it's not Miami, but it's not Shreveport either.
(3) Wayne Williams isn't eligible for parole until 2076.
(2) MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) — It's twice the thrills of Disney's Adventure Land at half the price.
(1) It's rapidly becoming a Volunteer holiday tradition.