The complete Collegefootballnews.com list can be found under the heading "The 75 biggest games of 2006." Since the picks are run in reverse order, we'll pass along the games involving UT (with CFN.com's comments) in that same manner:
45. Tennessee at Alabama, Oct. 21 Always a nasty rivalry game, this might be a must win for each team to survive in the SEC race.
40. Tennessee at South Carolina, Nov. 28 The Gamecocks won a 16-15 thriller in Knoxville last year. This is the first road test in a stretch of three road games in the next four for the Volunteers.
30. California at Tennessee, Sept. 2 One of the most interesting non-conference battles of the first few weeks, Cal can make a big splash with a win, while Tennessee can show things have rebounded from last year.
28. LSU at Tennessee, Nov. 4 The Vols stunned the Tigers last year thanks to a second half LSU collapse. LSU will look for payback to be in the mix for the SEC title.
22. Tennessee at Georgia, Oct. 7 It doesn't have the hype of Tennessee-Florida or Georgia-Florida, but it's always just as important in the SEC race.
10. Florida at Tennessee, Sept. 16 Always the first big SEC game of the year, this is when either Urban Meyer's Gators take a first step to a huge season or when Tennessee officially announces that 2005 was an aberration.