In addition to the main title, the video is loaded with tons of bonus features including:
· Behind-the-scenes with Bruce Pearl at a Tennessee basketball practice
· Four student-athlete features and two special features from the "Bruce Pearl TV Show"
· A behind the scenes look following Tennessee's upset of No. 2 Florida in Knoxville
· The special ceremony honoring Ray Mears and John Ward on March 1
· Behind the scenes at the 2006 NCAA Tournament
This past season, with the SEC incorporating throwback uniforms, Bruce Pearl proudly sporting the orange blazer and the University of Tennessee honoring Coach Ray Mears and John Ward in the rafters at Thompson-Boling Arena, the Vol Network decided to include the classic video "Double Trouble: Memories of the Ernie and Bernie Show" as a fitting bonus video on the DVD. "Double Trouble" showcases the glory days of Tennessee basketball under coach Ray Mears and highlights the ultra-successful era when Ernie Grunfeld and Bernard King took Tennessee basketball to national prominence. Tennessee Basketball 2006 "Turn Up The Heat" is presented by the Natural Gas utilities and pipeline companies of Tennessee. Media partners are WIVK and The Sports Animal, WBIR-TV and the Knoxville News-Sentinel. It is available at participating JCPenney stores across the Volunteer State. The DVD is also available by shopping the Vol Network Store online at www.volnetwork.tv.