5. BUBBA MILLER: Both capable and flexible, this Franklin native started four years at three positions – left guard in 1992, center in '93, right guard in '94 and '95. A superior run blocker, he was voted a team captain and All-SEC pick as a senior. Though overlooked in the 1996 NFL Draft, Miller won a job with the Philadelphia Eagles and wound up playing seven years in the pros.
4. ERIC STILL: This Germantown product is one of the most decorated Vol offensive linemen of the past 20 years. His 1989 honors included consensus All-America recognition, the Jacobs Award as the SEC's premier blocker and the Birmingham Quarterback Club's award as the league's outstanding lineman. Still started at right tackle in 1987, then at right guard in '88 and '89. He was a fourth-round pick in the NFL Draft following his senior season but retired after a brief stint in the World League.
3. COSEY COLEMAN: After starting at right tackle in '97, he moved inside and started at right guard in '98 and '99. Tabbed All-SEC in 1998, he was All-SEC and All-America in 1999. He surely would've been a two-time All-American had he not elected to turn pro and bypass his senior year. Taken in the second round of the 2000 NFL Draft, he has been a starter for both Tampa Bay and Cleveland.
2. HARRY GALBREATH: Known for his unmatched toughness and tenacity, Galbreath's own teammates were a bit intimidated by him. The Clarksville native was Tennessee's starting left guard in 1985, '86 and '87, earning All-SEC and All-America recognition as a senior. Because he stood just 6-feet tall, he lasted until Round 8 of the 1988 NFL Draft. That didn't stop him from enjoying 10 excellent seasons in the pro ranks, however.
1. MICKEY MARVIN: A four-year starter at right guard (1973-76), this massive pile-mover is one of only four players in UT history to make All-SEC three times – earning that distinction in '74, '75 and '76. One of the all-time nice guys, Marvin became a completely different personality in the trenches. Selected by Oakland in Round 4 of the '77 NFL Draft, he went on to spend 11 distinguished years with the Raiders.