Here are picks 11 through 15:
15. EDDIE MOORE: A native of South Pittsburg, he started in 2001 and '02, leading the team with 81 tackles as a senior. He served as a team captain in 2002, then was selected in Round 2 of the 2003 NFL Draft. He soon will begin his fourth season with the Miami Dolphins.
14. BEN TALLEY: After starting in 1992 and '93 at outside linebacker, he started at end in '94. Talley led Tennessee tacklers with 85 and 87 stops in his two seasons at linebacker, then served as a captain his senior year. He ranks fourth on UT's career list for minus-yardage stops with 24. A fourth-round pick in the 1995 NFL Draft, he spent five years in the pros.
13. ERIC WESTMORELAND: Starting in '98, '99 and 2000, this Jasper product led the team with 83 tackles as a senior team captain in 2000. A sure tackler and excellent pass defender, he was a third-round pick in the 2001 NFL Draft. Westmoreland soon will begin his sixth pro season.
12. DARRYL HARDY: A three-year starter (1989-91), Hardy led all Vol tacklers with 110 stops in '89. He had his career day against Alabama that fall, recording 18 primary stops, the fourth-best single-game total in Vol history. Hardy earned All-SEC recognition in 1991 and ranks 10th on UT's career list for primary tackles (227). A 10th-round selection in the 1992 NFL Draft, he hung around for seven years at the pro level.
11. SCOTT GALYON: This Seymour native started in '93, '94 and '95, leading the team in tackles with 93 as a junior and 91 as a senior captain. He remains tied for first place on Tennessee's career list for fumble recoveries with 8. Pegged in Round 6 of the 1996 NFL Draft, he went on to spend six years with the New York Giants and Miami Dolphins.