G * 6-2 * 200 * Jr. * Maysville, Ky.
* Scored a career-high 35 points in leading the Vols to a 111-105 come-from-behind victory over Texas. Lofton's 11 rebounds against Texas were also a career-high and 27 of his 35 points came after halftime.
* Lofton scored 30 or more points for the fifth time this season and the fourth time in the last six games. It was his first career double-double.
* Drilled a 30-footer over Texas' Kevin Durant to give Tennessee an 88-87 lead with just over a minute left. It was UT's first lead since early in the first half and capped a comeback from a 17-point deficit. He led the Vols with 20 points against Oklahoma State.
* It the third time this season and the sixth time in his career that Lofton has been named the SEC Player of the Week. His six career SEC Player of the Week honors are tied for the most in Southeastern Conference history. Alabama's Kennedy Winston also won six weekly awards from the conference.
* Lofton is leading the SEC with 22.5 points per game this season.
SEC FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK
Duke Crews, Tennessee
F * 6-7 * 233 * Fr. * Hampton, Va.
* Had his top two scoring performances of the season against Oklahoma State and Texas, scoring a career-high 17 points in Tennessee's win over 15th-ranked Oklahoma State.
* Crews totaled 16 points and eight rebounds in Tennessee's win over Texas. Scored 10 points in the first five minutes of the second half against Texas to start Tennessee's comeback from a 15-point halftime deficit.
* Nine of his 18 rebounds during the week came at the offensive end of the floor. He had a career-high eight field goals made in each game.