* Smith scored 13 points, a team-leading seven assists and tied for the team lead with six rebounds in UT's 92-84 win versus Mississippi State.
* His hustle earned him two blocked shots on what should have been easy fast break layups for MSU.
* He has scored 10 or more points in five of his last six games.
* In his last four games, Smith is averaging 13.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 5.5 assists. His assist-to-turnover ratio during the four-game stretch is 3.7-to-1.
Here's what the SEC office had to say about Gary Ervin, a 6-0, 176-pound junior from Brooklyn:
* In an 88-61 win over Alabama, Ervin had season highs of 18 points and 11 assists, and recorded his first double-double at Arkansas. He was 7-of-8 shooting, and added six rebounds and three steals while turning the ball over just once.
* For the week, Ervin averaged 16.0 points, 8.5 assists, 3.5 rebounds and 2.5 steals while turning the ball over just once in 68 minutes.
* He was 12-of-17 shooting (.706) and 6-of-7 at the line (.857).
* Ervin had 14 points, six assists and two steals with no turnovers in the win over Tulsa while making 5-of-9 shots and going 4-of-5 at the line.