Here's a look at what's ahead for the Big Orange:
- Arkansas State (Sept. 22): Corey Leonard and Reggie Arnold did the heavy lifting as the Indians trounced Southern Methodist 45-28. Leonard completed 22 of 34 passes for 226 yards and two touchdowns. He also rushed 20 times for 52 yards and three more TDs. Arnold gained 156 yards on 19 rushes as ASU improved to 1-1.
- Georgia (Oct. 6): The Bulldogs (2-1 overall, 0-1 SEC) bounced back from a Game 2 loss to South Carolina by blasting Western Carolina 45-16 in Athens. Georgia allowed just 63 rushing yards on 33 carries.
- Mississippi State (Oct. 13 at Starkville): The Bulldogs (2-1, 1-1 SEC) turned some heads by shocking home-standing Auburn 19-14. No. 1 quarterback Michael Henig suffered a broken hand, however, that could end his season.
- South Carolina (Oct. 27): Blake Mitchell threw for three touchdowns as the Gamecocks (3-0, 1-0) routed South Carolina State 38-3.
- Louisiana-Lafayette (Nov. 3): Michael Desormeaux passed for 162 yards and ran for another 46 but lost four interceptions and a fumble as the Cajuns (0-3) suffered a 38-17 home-field loss to McNeese State. ULL tends to fade at the finish, having produced just three points and 408 yards in the second half of its first three games.
- Arkansas (Nov. 10): Darren McFadden added to his Heisman Trophy resume with 33 carries for 195 yards but the nationally ranked Razorbacks (1-1, 0-1) still fell 41-38 at Alabama.