- Kellen Mond, QB, IMG Academy (Fla.) -- No. 95 overall in Scout 300
- Derrick Tucker, S, Manvel (Texas) -- No. 140 overall in Scout 300
- Grayson Reed, OT, Cypress (Texas) Creek -- No. 172 overall in Scout 300
- Hezekiah Jones, WR, Stafford (Texas) -- No. 174 overall in Scout 300
- Keldrick Carper, ATH, Plain Dealing (La.) -- No. 232 overall in Scout 300
- Camron Buckley, WR, Cedar Hill (Texas) -- No. 292 overall in Scout 300
- Santino Marchiol, OLB, IMG Academy (Fla.) -- No. 30 OLB nationally
- Myles Jones, S, Magnolia (Texas) West -- No. 33 safety nationally
- Roshauud Paul, ATH, Bremond (Texas) -- No. 39 athlete nationally
- Devin Morris, ATH, Caldwell (Texas) -- No. 49 athlete nationally
- Adrian Wolford, OT, Meeker (Okla.) -- No. 54 tackle nationally
- Connor Blumrick, QB, Pearland (Texas)
- Camron Horry, TE/OT, Katy (Texas) Taylor
- Carson Green, OT, Southlake (Texas) Carroll
- Keynel McZeal, TE/WR, Port Neches-Groves (Texas)
- Debione Renfro, ATH, Pearland (Texas)
Known Commodity -- Grayson Reed, OT, Cypress (Texas) Creek
He's not the Aggies' highest-ranked recruit at the moment, but offensive tackle Grayson Reed is highly ranked, nonetheless, and is a potential position-versatile player with a high floor as he projects to the next level.
Reed is projected to offensive tackle, but could potentially play either tackle or guard position subject to his development in college. The 6-foot-4, 290-pounder is Scout's No. 3 offensive tackle in the Lone Star State's 2017 class and the No. 20 tackle nationally. He plays with good body control and balance for somebody approaching 300 pounds, and he's also a strong, physical player at the point of attack.
Texas A&M has three offensive tackles committed so far in the 2017 cycle and Reed is the best of the bunch.
Commit I Want to See -- Carson Green, OT, Southlake (Texas) Carroll
Several players come to mind for this category, but the one I'll go with here is Carson Green from perennial Texas powerhouse Southlake Carroll. Green possesses outstanding frame potential thanks to his 6-foot-6, 260-pound measurements. He'll need to bulk up, but there is a ton of space to do so. He could very well be a recruiting late-bloomer because of that potential, so it's good for the Aggies that they identified him early. Prior to Texas A&M's offer, his only other was from SMU, to which he was committed early in the spring before flipping in mid-April to Texas A&M.
Notable Uncommitted Targets
- Omar Manning, WR, Lancaster (Texas) -- No. 72 overall in Scout 300
- Kennedy Brooks, RB, Mansfield (Texas) -- No. 117 overall in Scout 300
- Taquon Graham, DE, Temple (Texas) -- No. 122 overall in Scout 300
- Stephan Zabié, OT, Austin (Texas) Westlake -- No. 293 overall in Scout 300
- Deiontae Watts, DT, Plano (Texas) East -- No. 23 defensive tackle nationally
- Ondario Robinson, DE, Hutto (Texas) -- No. 34 defensive end nationally
- Jayden Peevy, DT/OT, Bellaire (Texas) -- No. 44 defensive tackle nationally
- Corey Bethley, DE/DT, Katy (Texas) -- No. 56 defensive end nationally
- Josh Rogers, DE/DT, Houston Christian -- No. 81 defensive end nationally