Not much to report this afternoon besides a few injury updates. The Texas A&M players were in shells and mainly worked on drills inside McFerrin
-The defense looked very solid. The receivers had a hard time getting open because of the pressure from the secondary.
-Spencer Neely was held out this afternoon with a sprained knee. It's for precautionary reasons and should be cleared in 4 or 5 days
- Lee Grimes did see a little action this afternoon and did a solid job...Baker did back him up again this afternoon and did a good job
- Trent Hunter was held out this afternoon with a minor hip flex injury...he should be ok to go tomorrow
- Sean Porter, Rod Davis, and KJ Williams were all held out with minor concussions
- Colton Valencia had a great afternoon stepping in for Trent Hunter...He made a couple of great plays on the ball and had an INT
- T. McCoy continued his great play this afternoon...He brought in a great ball from Jerrod for a TD, about 30 yrds
- Howard Morrow had a solid afternoon workout...He dropped a couple of easy passes but overall he continued his stellar play
- Chevar Bryson got himself an INT off a tipped ball by kenric McNeal
- Overall the QB play was improved. Better decision making by both Tannehill and Jerrod...Jerrod was named to the Manning watch list today
Spotlight On Afternoon Workout
Aggie Digest Top Stories
Aggies Stay Close To Home For Bowl SeasonThe Texas A&M Aggies will be sticking close to home this bowl season as they prepare to face of with Kansas State in Houston at the AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl.
Aggie DigestTuesday at 10:19 AM
Frustration Grows For Aggies In LossThe Texas A&M Aggies and head coach Kevin Sumlin continued to see struggles on defense Thursday night as they dropped their final home game of the season 54-39 to the LSU Tigers.
Know Your Foe: Five Questions On LSUThe Texas A&M Aggies are set to square off with the visiting LSU Tigers Thursday night. For a better look at the Tigers we talk with Tiger Blitz Publisher Billy Embody for this…
Sumlin Knows What LSU Brings To The TableTexas A&M head coach Kevin Sumlin met with the media Monday to discuss this week's Thanksgiving night game with LSU, and talked about what they bring on both sides of the football.
Texas A&M Commit Makes Highlight-Reel TD GrabARLINGTON, Texas -- Despite playing with a large cast on his right arm, Texas A&M four-star commit Camron Buckley snagged a highlight-reel touchdown in this past weekend's state…
Scout FootballWednesday at 2:42 AM