Not much to report this afternoon besides a few injury updates. The Texas A&M players were in shells and mainly worked on drills inside McFerrin
-The defense looked very solid. The receivers had a hard time getting open because of the pressure from the secondary.
-Spencer Neely was held out this afternoon with a sprained knee. It's for precautionary reasons and should be cleared in 4 or 5 days
- Lee Grimes did see a little action this afternoon and did a solid job...Baker did back him up again this afternoon and did a good job
- Trent Hunter was held out this afternoon with a minor hip flex injury...he should be ok to go tomorrow
- Sean Porter, Rod Davis, and KJ Williams were all held out with minor concussions
- Colton Valencia had a great afternoon stepping in for Trent Hunter...He made a couple of great plays on the ball and had an INT
- T. McCoy continued his great play this afternoon...He brought in a great ball from Jerrod for a TD, about 30 yrds
- Howard Morrow had a solid afternoon workout...He dropped a couple of easy passes but overall he continued his stellar play
- Chevar Bryson got himself an INT off a tipped ball by kenric McNeal
- Overall the QB play was improved. Better decision making by both Tannehill and Jerrod...Jerrod was named to the Manning watch list today
Spotlight On Afternoon Workout
Aggie Digest Top Stories
Game Week Media: Week 4 Arkansas (Players)The Texas A&M Aggies are preparing to face off with Arkansas Saturday in Dallas. A group of Aggie players were made available Tuesday during the weekly press conference.
Aggie DigestWednesday at 5:32 AM
Game Week Media: Week 4 Arkansas (Coaches)The Texas A&M Aggies have a showdown in Dallas this week with Arkansas. Several coaches and players met with the media Tuesday in advance of their second conference game.
Aggie DigestWednesday at 5:11 AM
A Peek Ahead: ArkansasThe Aggies face off with the Arkansas Razorbacks next weekend in AT&T Stadium. Here is a peek ahead at what the Razorbacks are coming off of heading into game week.
Post Game Media: AuburnThe Texas A&M Aggies won a gritty Saturday night SEC showdown with Auburn 29-16. The Aggies and Tigers met with the media following the game, here is a wrap up of all of the post…