Not much to report this afternoon besides a few injury updates. The Texas A&M players were in shells and mainly worked on drills inside McFerrin
-The defense looked very solid. The receivers had a hard time getting open because of the pressure from the secondary.
-Spencer Neely was held out this afternoon with a sprained knee. It's for precautionary reasons and should be cleared in 4 or 5 days
- Lee Grimes did see a little action this afternoon and did a solid job...Baker did back him up again this afternoon and did a good job
- Trent Hunter was held out this afternoon with a minor hip flex injury...he should be ok to go tomorrow
- Sean Porter, Rod Davis, and KJ Williams were all held out with minor concussions
- Colton Valencia had a great afternoon stepping in for Trent Hunter...He made a couple of great plays on the ball and had an INT
- T. McCoy continued his great play this afternoon...He brought in a great ball from Jerrod for a TD, about 30 yrds
- Howard Morrow had a solid afternoon workout...He dropped a couple of easy passes but overall he continued his stellar play
- Chevar Bryson got himself an INT off a tipped ball by kenric McNeal
- Overall the QB play was improved. Better decision making by both Tannehill and Jerrod...Jerrod was named to the Manning watch list today
Spotlight On Afternoon Workout
Aggie Digest Top Stories
TO Houston: Top 5 OL vs DL HighlightsHOUSTON, Texas -- Check out highlights of the top staff selected offensive lineman facing off against the defensive lineman in the 'Top 5'....
NFL Scouting Combine ListThe NFL on Wednesday released the list of 330 players who will run, test and interview at the Scouting Combine.
2019 Top QB Prospect Gunnell Talks ProcessGrant Gunnell only got to compete in the first portion of the Elite 11 workout at The Opening Houston regional camp stop, but before taking off to Dallas to attend an awards…
4-Star WR Talks Texas, Texas A&M, Ohio StateHOUSTON -- Four-star receiver Al'vonte Woodard talks about in-state junior days to Texas A&M and Texas, plus the interest he's receiving from Big Ten power Ohio State.