Just over a month ago, Bowie Arlington WR Jesse Ebozue committed to UTSA following a visit. Now, he’s signed, sealed, and delivered. Head Coach Larry Coker announced Wednesday that Ebzoue has signed his financial aid agreement with UTSA.
A relatively new NCCA regulation allows high school seniors who have the ability to graduate in December to enroll in colleges the following spring semester. This will be the case with Ebozue, who will be on campus in January and be able to work out with the team during spring practices.
Ebozue is UTSA’s third early enrollee from high school. Last year QB Jaylon Henderson, from Kingwood Park HS, and Center Clayton Woods, from Highland Park HS, both left high school early and joined UTSA in the spring.
Ebozue is the fifth commit to UTSA’s 2016 recruiting class. Here is the rest of the class:
- S Innis Gaines 6-3/195lbs West Brooks HS Beaumont
- CB Carrington Kearney 6-0/172lbs Hendrickson HS Pflugerville
- WR/TE Jack Giblin 6-3/210lbs Port Neches-Groves HS
- DE Jarrod McLin 6-3/215lbs Carthage HS
- WR Jesse Ebozue 6-32-193lbs Arlington Bowie HS