* Indiana State is 4-0 for the first time since the 2005-2006 season. The Sycamores started that season 8-0.
* Texas Tech is looking to improve to 4-0 to start the season since the 2009-2010 season. The Red Raiders began that season 9-0.
*Indiana State is coming off a 57-56 victory against Green Bay on November 21.
* Texas Tech is coming off a 66-54 victory against Stephen F. Austin.
* Indiana State is 5-6 against current members of the Big 12 Conference, this is the first time the Sycamores have faced a Big 12 foe since March 16, 2001.
* Texas Tech is 4-7 against Missouri Valley Conference teams all-time.
* The Sycamores have recorded more free throws made than their opponents all season long.
* The Red Raiders lead the Big 12 Conference in field goal percentage through three games shooting 55.8 percent from the field.
* Ty Nurse has led the Red Raiders in scoring in the past three games. He is fourth in the Big 12 averaging 19.3 points per game and sixth in field goal percentage shooting 53.6 percent.
* When it comes to the charity stripe, Nurse leads the Big 12 with 21 free throws made thus far.
* Indiana State senior Jordan Printy has 163 career 3-pointers, which is second all-time in program history and has recorded three straight double-digit scoring performances.