*Baylor leads the nation in passing efficiency (192.12), ranks 2nd in total offense (572.7) & 1st downs (28.2), 5th in passing (369.7), 11th in scoring (40.8) and 25th in rushing (203.0).
* Baylor has scored 30+ points in 8 of 10 games this season and is 7-1 when scoring at least 30 points.
* RG3 is 1 of 4 players in FBS history with 9,000+ passing & 2,000+ rushing yards (Dan LeFevour, Colin Kaepernick, Tim Tebow).
*RG3 leads the nation in total offense (412.2) and points responsibility (23.00), ranks 2nd in passing yards/attempt (10.63) and passing yards/completion (14.58), is tied for 4th in passing touchdowns (33) and ranks 5th in passing yards/game (357.2).
* Saturday will mark the 95th game played by Baylor in the Metroplex. The Bears have a record of 41-48-5 in Dallas/Fort Worth
*The series against Baylor is the most played in school history for the Red Raiders as Saturday's game will mark the 70th contest dating back to 1929. Texas Tech leads the all-time series 36-32-1
*Texas Tech will ride a 15-game win streak over Baylor (its longest against any current opponent) into Saturday's game at the Cowboys Stadium. Baylor's last win in the series was a 9-7 victory on Sept. 30, 1995, in Waco.
* Baylor head coach Art Briles is a 1979 Texas Tech graduate and spent three seasons with the Red Raiders as the running backs coach between 2000-2003.
* On this date in school history, Texas Tech is 5-3 overall, 3-2 at home and 2-1 on the road.
*Texas Tech will set a school record for the third consecutive season on Saturday when FSN televises the Tech-Baylor game to a national audience at 6PM. The game will mark Tech's 11th television appearance of the season which surpasses the previous school record of 10 set last year.