* The Red Raiders return to the court tonight in Norman to take on the Sooners
* Texas Tech enters the game as one of the worst teams in the Big 12 Conference sitting at the bottom of the standings at 7-9 overall and 0-4 in Big 12 play
* Oklahoma on the other hand is running in the middle of the pack right now at 11-5 overall and 1-3 in Big 12 play, recording their first win in conference play on Saturday against No. 18 Kansas State, 82-73
* The Red Raiders start Big 12 play 0-4 for only the third time since joining the conference and for the second straight season
* Both Billy Gillispie (Texas Tech) and Lon Kruger (Oklahoma) are both in their first year as the head coach of their respective programs, but this is not the first time the two have met as head coaches
* This is the 49th meeting between the two teams and Oklahoma leads the all-time series 30-18, but Texas Tech has won three of the last four meetings.
* Oklahoma holds a 19-5 advantage in the series when playing games in Norman
* Last season Tech and OU split the season series last year winning their respective home games
* While the Sooners have four players averaging double digits in scoring, the Red Raiders have just one player in freshman Jordan Tolbert who is averaging 13.5 points per game
* Tolbert leads all Big 12 Rookies in points and rebounds
* Jaye Crockett has been a key for the Red Raiders lately as in the last five games he has been averaging 12 points per game, and had 19 against Texas A&M in Saturday's loss
* Tech and Oklahoma tip-off at 7 p.m. tonight inside the Lloyd Noble Center and the game can be seen on Fox 34 Lubbock, Big 12 Network or ESPN3.com, or you can listen to the game on Double T 104.3 FM.