* Lady Raiders fall 67-55 to the Aggies marking the third straight loss in the series to Texas A&M
* Total Attendance: 9,680
* Texas Tech entered the game as the No. 25 team in the country while Texas A&M came in as the No. 18 team and the defending National Champs
* Tech falls to 15-6 overall and 3-6 in Big 12 Conference play, while Texas A&M improves to 15-5 overall and 6-3 in league play
* Tech finished the game shooting 29.6% from the field, hitting just 16 shots from the field, finished 45.5% from behind the arc, going 5-for-11, and shot 64.3% from the charity stripe going 18-for-28
* Texas A&M shot 48.1% from the field, and 81.3% from the free throw line and 33.3% from behind the arc
* Turnovers were even between the two teams, but the Aggies took advantage of those more as they got 28 points off turnovers while the Lady Raiders only scored 11 of A&M's mistakes
* Tech's bench dominated as it scored 23 points, and A&M's bench only racked up six points from their bench players
* Texas A&M outrebounded the Lady Raiders 41-33,
* The Aggies finished with four players in double-digits as Sydney Carter led the way with 17 points, and was followed up by Adaroa Elonu (16), Tyra White (12) and Kelsey Bone (11)
* The Lady Raiders had only two players eclipse the 10-point mark as Casey Morris went for 14 points and Chynna Brown went for 13 points
* Texas A&M's next game is at home on Saturday against Kansas with first tip coming at 7 p.m.
* Texas Tech hits the court against on Sunday against Missouri with first tip at 1 p.m. inside the United Spirit Arena.