* The Lady Raiders enter the game unranked for the first time this season, snapping 12 consecutive weeks of being ranked in at least one of the two polls
* Tech goes into the game with a 16-6 overall record and 4-6 mark in Big 12 Conference play, while Oklahoma State enters the game 12-7 overall and 4-6 in league play
* Tech and Oklahoma State are joined by Iowa State in a traffic jam in the middle of the Big 12 standings with a three-way tie for sixth, at least by Conference records – overall Tech is in sole possession of sixth.
* These two teams met for the Conference opener for both squads back on January 4th in Lubbock with the Lady Raiders winning 58-53
* With that win, Tech improved its record in the all-time series to 30-18 and has beaten Oklahoma State in three of its four previous meetings
* The Cowgirls enter this game looking to snap a three-game
losing streak, while the Lady Raiders are trying to build a winning streak of
their blowout win against Missouri on Sunday
* With the win against Missouri, the Lady Raiders completed the season series sweep marking the first sweep of a conference series since the 2006-2007 when they swept the Oklahoma State series.
* Three Cowgirls are averaging double-digits in scoring: Liz Donohoe (13.3 PPG), Tiffany Bias (12.3 PPG), Toni Young (11.9 PPG) and they are all a part of the starting five
* Texas Tech has just one player in double digits, Kierra Mallard (12.7 PPG), but she is not in the starting lineup at this time because Mallard is still coming back from an undisclosed injury
* The game can be seen on the Texas Tech Sports Network and also heard on 97.3 Yes FM in Lubbock with first tip coming at 7 p.m.