- As stated earlier Micah Awe really showed up today with the highest vertical and broad jump and then running a 4.5 40 time.
- Jakeem Grant capitalizeD during drills, he maybe had one or two little mess ups but really showed what he was about with his quickness.
- As for the 40 times they ran one going each way. It was supposed to be one against and one with the wind but the wind kept changing.
- Grants official time was a 4.34 from Texas Tech. The 4.1 rumors were from a Saints scout, who hand recorded the time. There were crazy times flying around the whole time I was there.
- DeAndre Washington showed really good things in drills. There were maybe a handful that he got tripped up on, but he nailed basically everything else. (He didn't participate in any of the weight room stuff and he's sticking with his combine 40 time.
- Branden Jackson had a hard time during drills, he had to start the majority of them over. Including the jumps in the weight room.
- Pete Robertson showed good things during drills, had a pretty flawless performance there.
- Kingsbury, a lot of other coaches and players were there to watch. The players were cheering each other on, especially in the weight room which was cool to see.