- Texas Tech moved to 45-15 on the season
- The Red Raiders are one win away from winning the Lubbock regional and moving on to the super regional
- Starting pitcher Steven Gingery moved to 10-1 on the season after throwing six scoreless innings.
- Gingery struck out eight to push his season total to 107 on the season. He's the first to tally over 100 strikeouts in a season since Chad Bettis (102) in 2010.
- Tanner Gardner hit a pair of two-run home runs and finished 3-for-5 at the plate
- Ryan Long hit a solo shot and finished 2-4
- Both Gardner and Long scored two runs
- Official attendance was 4,732, the 16th sellout of the season, 11th in a row, 11th straight postseason sellout going back to 2014 super regional
Gingery Dominant in Texas Tech Shutout Win Over Sam Houston State
Inside the Red Raiders Top Stories
Recruiting Scoop: What's Next for 2018 Class?Inside the Red Raiders reporter Zach Tanner and publisher Jarret Johnson discuss Texas Tech's 2018 recruiting class, including who is committed, who is being pursued and how many…
Inside the Red Raiders10:32 AM
Texas Tech Baseball Season WrapInside the Red Raiders reporter Alyssa Chrisope takes a look back at Texas Tech's 2017 baseball season.
Inside the Red Raiders8:00 AM
Top 5 Wins of the Kingsbury EraThe following is the first in a series previewing Year 5 of the Kliff Kingsbury era at Texas Tech in which Inside The Red Raiders will rank five Top 5 aspects of the football…
Inside the Red RaidersYesterday at 8:41 AM
Giant West Texan OL Talks Texas Tech Offer2019 Wellington (TX) offensive lineman Trevor Roberson stood out both physically and with his performance recently at Texas Tech's camp. Inside the Red Raiders caught up with him…
Inside the Red RaidersSunday at 10:27 PM