• Taylor Potts didn't have a terrible day throwing the ball, but the receivers had an awful time catching the ball. So much so that head coach Mike Leach made them
• Terry McDaniel and Lonnie Edwards were working with the starting offensive line today, though that can probably be attributed to the fact that the entire Tech team will be split into two teams for the game tomorrow.
• Lonnie Edwards, who has had an on-again, off-again spring looked good today during practice.
• Brandon Sesay returned to practice today, though his impact wasn't truly felt since there was no hitting during practice.
• Chris Perry, who was injured the majority of the spring, is back running with the team. It remains to be seen if he will play in tomorrow's game, simply to allow his injury to completely heal.
• Brandon Sharpe also returned to practice.
• Alexander Torres returned to practice today, though he still had the large bandage on his chin. Torres is the type of guy who doesn't have breakaway speed or great size, but he makes the "hustle" play. He did have a tough day catch the ball, but he isn't the kind of player that just laughs off a mistake. That is both a good, and bad, attribute.
• Adrian Reese has gotten 10 or 20 times better since the beginning of the spring. He catches the ball almost every time that it is thrown his way and he has gotten much better at using his hands to bring in the ball, instead of relying on his body to catch it.
• Rajon Henley continues to see more and more time at left defensive end. Depending on the development of Chris Perry and Brandon Sesay along with the incoming freshmen, this may be a permanent move.
• Special teams was a little slower today, only because the players weren't in pads. However, they did practice both onside and squib kicks near the end of practice.
• Daniel Howard and Brandon Sharpe are working primarily at left defensive end, it doesn't appear that one has an edge over another.
• Harrison Jeffers may wear number 22 during the season, even though he has worn 10 through most of the Spring.
Offensive player of the day: Taylor Potts
Catch of the day: Adrian Reese with several tough grabs.
Defensive player of the day: Cody Davis
Defensive play of the day: Cody Davis with two interceptions in the first portions of today's practice.