Texas (1-1) vs. Texas A&M (4-0)
Battle 4 Atlantis Quarterfinals
Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2015 - 6 p.m. Central
Imperial Arena (3,900) - Atlantis, Bahamas
GAMEDAY QUICK FACTS
• TELEVISION: The game will be televised nationally by AXS-TV. Kenny Rice (pxp), Tom Walsh (analyst) and Seth Davis (analyst) will call the action.
• RADIO: The Longhorn IMG Radio Network broadcast every UT game on the statewide network. Roger Wallace (pxp) and Eddie Oran (analyst) will call the action for this game. Check www.TexasSports.com for a listing of affiliates carrying the game.
• SERIES: Texas leads, 137-85. Last meeting: Texas 70-68 (Feb. 6, 2012; College Station).
• SUCCESS AGAINST THE AGGIES: Texas has won five straight and 42 of the last 51 meetings between the two schools dating back to the start of the 1989-90 season.
• STINGY DEFENSE: The Texas defense has limited its first two opponents to a combined 29.9% (43-of-144) FG shooting, including a 22.9% mark from three-point range (11-of-48).
• RIDLEY SEES DOUBLE: Senior center Cameron Ridley is averaging a double-double with 10.0 points and 12.0 rebounds in addition to 4.5 blocks per contest through the first two games. He had 14 points and tied a career high with 14 rebounds in Saturday’s victory against Texas A&M-Corpus Christi.
Longhorns guard Demarcus Holland